Tuesday 29 October 2013

Stumbling Upon Reviews ...

I don't actually use Goodreads so I was delighted to stumble upon a couple of lovely reviews for Blog of the Dead - Sophie on there:

"I was very wary at first because the idea of a 'blog-book' didn't appeal to me but as a bit of a zombie-fan I decided to put my head down and give it a chance and now I am so glad that I did! The story plays out in true zombie style with regular occurrences of suspense and action as well as some new ideas and a touch of humour to keep it flowing nicely.

Lisa has also added her own twist on the whole 'zombie-apocalypse' writing approach by setting the book in her home town and using real place names and locations so you can just go on Google Earth and see exactly where the action is taking place!

This is a read that I would recommend for both people who are already fans of the zombie theme as well as those that aren't. There's just the right amount of action, humour and romance to make any reader happy, especially with the diverse range of characters you'll meet on the way." 5 Stars



"Wow! I've only just got my breath back! Superb page-turner that kept me up late and had me planning my own zombie-apocalypse plan. The blog idea was a novel twist on a diary format and the first-person perspective and no-nonsense description (no time for ruminating on the beauty of the Autumn leaves turning when you're out-running zombies) kept me right in the thick of the action. Will definitely reread- once I've built up my nerve..." 5 Stars

I'm always extremely grateful to anyone who takes the time to write a review of my work and would like to say a huge thank you to those that do - the support is very much appreciated. You can also read more reviews of Blog of the Dead - Sophie on Amazon:


UK http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00CSS71FY
US http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CSS71FY

No comments:

Post a Comment